Sunday, March 5, 2017

{ K-pop } Infinite Fansite Goodies - Sonagi Woohyun, Turning Point and Namoment

This is my first time ordering goods from Infinite's fansites!! I'm very happy with everything I got. Of course, the calendars are the centrepieces of these packages, but I also really love all the other little knick knacks.


This one's from Woohyun's fansite, Sonagi Woohyun. Her end of the year support package was called "Coincidental Woohyun".



Here's the back of the three-fold poster and the photocards.


She provided tons of these fanart stickers, which are so adorable :)



Another highlight for me is these little stickers that you can stick on your phone, or really wherever else you'd like to stick them, but I believe they're meant to go on your phone.


...just me being lazy and putting all my photos of the inside of the calendar together again haha

-----

This set is from Turning Point, Sunggyu's fansite and her package was called "The Big Moment".



I really love this little sticker of fanart Sunggyu... it's so cute hehe


Her photos are so pretty ;___;


-----

I ended up sticking one Woohyun sticker and one Sunggyu sticker on my phone. I love how they kinda match with Gyu's orangey hoodie and Woohyun's orangey earmuffs hehe



-----

Lastly, I also ordered these fanart stickers and keychains from Namoment, who's an artist.



The stickers are so adorable and they represent Woohyun so well, I couldn't resist getting them!

Phewwwwwwww okay! The blog is now updated with all my crazy K-pop merchandise haha. Thanks for reading~ until next time!

Josie 

No comments:

Post a Comment