Sunday, March 5, 2017

{ GOT7 Fanmeeting in Vancouver 2016 }

Errrr, yes I know this is like three months late. Lmao. I was planning to do a really long fanaccount since I bought top tier tickets to both shows, but I procrastinated for too long and now I 1) don't have a fresh memory of it anymore and 2) am definitely too lazy to type out an entire essay outlining my experience....

I will, however, share some photos of the merch I bought at the fanmeet and all the videos I took during both shows :D

Got7 had a 3pm show and a second 8pm show on the same day, so I sorted my videos into playlists divided into the two shows.

3PM:


8PM:


I was in the front row for the first show and the 6th row for the second show, so my view from the first show was definitely better. I definitely had tons of fun during both shows though, and if I could do it all over again, I totally would!

-----

Here's all the merch I picked up at the venue:



I didn't have much interest in buying their album before the fanmeet tbh, but since I listened through the entire Turbulence album so much to familiarize myself with their most recent songs before the show and found myself really liking all the tracks, I decided to pick one up at the venue. I felt like it was a really meaningful album and where better to buy it from than at their actual fanmeet venue?!

-----


I actually only wanted their official lightstick, but we only found out after buying them that the lightstick didn't come with batteries... so we couldn't use it during the show. We panicked and decided to hop out and grab the glowsticks too to use during the first show, since those came with batteries. Sigh, of course the organizers didn't forsee this and also didn't provide any batteries for sale at the venue.

After the first show, we made our way to a dollar store (and made it just before they closed) to pick up some batteries for our lightsticks. Luckily, this meant we could use the lightsticks at the second show >.<


-----

The Vancouver IGOT7 fanbase also printed out some banners for the audience to hold up. It was two-sided so on the back was a message celebrating Yugyeom's birthday since it was close to our fanmeet day.




-----

I now have three of these glowstick thingys.. hahaha. It's starting to be a mini collection! I can't wait to add more, especially since Shinee's concert will be later this month :D


Josie 

No comments:

Post a Comment