Sunday, March 5, 2017

{ K-pop } Infinite in Magazines Fall 2016

While promoting "The Eye", Infinite did a couple photoshoots for some magazines. The photoshoots turned out beautifully, so I decided to get these two magazines~






Somehow, my friend Nat convinced me to buy this sweater that Gyu wore in this photoshoot with her, so we ended up getting one each HAHAHA. We're what you call crazy Gyu stans... or as we like to put it, #trugyutrash






Look at these cute behind-the-scenes photos :)))) Dongwoo looks like he's enjoying the crap out of that pizza hahaha


-----

And here's the second one! I love this magazine so much, I have it on display on my book shelf haha~








That's the end of another post! I'm just killin' it today, lol. Two more coming up :D

Josie 

No comments:

Post a Comment